Long Term Care Center Staffing Coordinator
Completes biweekly nursing schedules for all nursing staff on day, evening and night shifts. Including adjusting the schedule to accommodate employee requests for benefit time off.
Daily activities include:
- Review daily the nursing schedule to verify accurate and appropriate staffing for each unit of all shifts.
- Adjusts schedules (established nursing hours) according to acuity based staffing levels on units.
- Takes nursing “call outs” during his/her scheduled time and replaces staff as needed.
- Adjust schedules and replaces staff due to employee changes, i.e. injuries, modified duty, resignations etc.
- Schedules individuals requiring modified duty, additional physician appointments
- Assists in medical records and unit clerk responsibilities as directed.
- Completes forms, typing and filing need of nursing administration as necessary.
- Attends departmental and staff meetings as directed.
- Communicates with Nursing personnel and other department personnel.
- Must be knowledgeable of administrative duties, use of equipment, etc. related to job functions.
MUST POSSESS A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA.
MUST HAVE AT LEAST SIX MONTHS RELATED EXPERIENCE.
LONG TERM CARE FACILITY EXPERIENCE.
Staffing: 1 year
High school or equivalent
Benefits offered including: Vacation, PTO, 401K, Health Insurance, Dental, Vision
Equal Opportunity Employer