RN Unit Manager (Long Term Care / Rehab)
Welcome to St. Francis Center for Rehabilitation & Healthcare! Our facility, provides a warm and caring environment for short-term rehab patients, and long- term residents including memory care. Our team of seasoned staff work together to offer excellent service and care to each resident.
We are seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager to join our skilled nursing team! Our facility features a fast-paced sub-acute and long-term care unit. The primary role of the Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager is to assist the Director of Nursing/ADON in developing and directing the functions of the given Nursing Unit in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, as well as adhering to the policies and regulations of the facility to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is delivered at all times.
Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage Memory Care residents as it relates to dementia care fundamentals, food and fluid consumption, pain management, and social engagement.
- Ensure that all nursing personnel on the unit comply with the written policies and procedures established by the facility and Federal and State regulations
- Investigate all allegations of resident abuse or neglect and report to the facility ADON/DON
- Oversee all operations, coordination, and direction of nursing and patient care for the assigned Unit
- Attend and participate in morning clinical review meeting.
- Attend and participate in PPS meetings as indicated.
- Review 24- hour resident change in condition report daily ensure necessary follow-up occurs including appropriate interventions implemented, physician – and family notified and required documentation has been completed.
- Review resident medical records and documentation to ensure clinical programs are in place per policy and procedures
- Performs other related job duties as required
Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager Qualifications:
Must be a licensed RN in the State of Pennsylvania
Knowledge of Federal and State regulations required
Successful completion of experience in leadership (i.e. head nurse, supervisor, etc.) for a minimum of one year in LTC
1+ years Dementia/Memory Care management experience
Nursing Leadership: 1 year (Required)
Long Term Care / Skilled Nursing: 2 years (Required)
Memory Care: 1 year (Preferred)
License or certification:
Licenses and Certifications:
Pennsylvania RN License (Required)
Benefits offered including: Vacation, PTO, 401K, Health Insurance, Dental, Vision
Equal Opportunity Employer